A. Duration of Training:
of 120 hours of training in the basics of NLP patterns taught
by a Certified Trainer, or a certified Master Practitioner
under the supervision of a trainer. There is no requirement at
this level for in-person attendance at a training.
B. Demonstration of
ability to identify the following basic skills, techniques, patterns
and concepts of NLP and to utilize them competently for self
of the basic presuppositions of NLP, including:
a. Outcome orientation with respect for others’ models of the world and
the ecology of the system.
b. Distinction between map and territory.
c. There is only feedback (cybernetic)-no failure.
d. Meaning of your communication is the response you get.
e. Adaptive intent of all behavior.
f. Everyone has the necessary resources to succeed.
g. Resistance is a signal of insufficient pacing.
h. Law of requisite variety.
2. Rapport, establishment
and maintenance of.
3. Pacing and Leading (verbal
and non verbal).
4. Calibration (sensory based experience).
5. Representational systems (predicates,
and accessing cues).
8. Elicitation of well-formed, ecological
and structures of present state.
9. Overlap and Translation.
10. Metaphor creation.
11. Frames; contrast, relevancy, As
12. Anchoring (VAK).
13. Anchoring Techniques (contextualized
to the field of application).
14. Ability to shift consciousness
to external or internal, as required by the moment's task.
15. Dissociation and Association.
18. Verbal and non-verbal elicitation
19. Accessing and building of resources.
21. Strategies; detection, elicitation,
utilization, & installation.
22. Demonstration of behavioral flexibility.