NLP MASTER Trainer Level
A. Duration of Training: A Minimum of
5 years as lead trainer in Practitioner and Master Practitioner Trainings taught
as a certified Trainer. A minimum of 5 (five) NLP
Trainer's Trainings coaching and assisting under direct
trainer supervision by a Master Trainer. An evaluation of the
candidate's students is also necessary.
B. Satisfactory demonstration of the following behavioral competencies:
- Practitioner, Master Practitioner, and Trainer level of NLP both individually and severally.
- Teaching at least 10 Practitioner and 5 Master
- Immediate and flawless recall and teaching of any NLP subject from memory without notes.
- Being able to think and therefore discuss at least 2 logical levels above the content of Practitioner, Master Practitioner, and Trainer level of NLP.
- Being able to conduct on request and without notice a Demo
Day during the NLP Trainer's Training and Evaluation under direct
Master Trainer supervision.
- There are additional requirements which are more subjective, and which can be discussed with your Master Trainer.
To be certified as a Master Trainer, the
Trainer must be approved by 2 Master Trainers from different
organizations who are current and approved members of ABNLP to provide NLP Training.