NLP Practitioner Level
A. Duration of Training: Minimum of 120 hours of training in the basics of NLP patterns taught by a Certified Trainer, or a certified Master Practitioner under the supervision of a trainer.
B. Demonstration of ability to identify the following basic skills, techniques, patterns and concepts of NLP and to utilize them competently with self and with others.
1.Behavioral integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP, including:
a. Outcome orientation with respect for others’ models of the world and the ecology of the system.
b. Distinction between map and territory.
c. There is only feedback (cybernetic)-no failure.
d. Meaning of your communication is the response you get.
e. Adaptive intent of all behavior.
f. Everyone has the necessary resources to succeed.
g. Resistance is a signal of insufficient pacing.
h. Law of requisite variety.
2. Rapport, establishment and maintenance of.
3. Pacing and Leading (verbal and non verbal).
4. Calibration (sensory based experience).
5. Representational systems (predicates, and accessing cues).
8. Elicitation of well-formed, ecological outcomes
and structures of present state.
9. Overlap and Translation.
10. Metaphor creation.
11. Frames; contrast, relevancy, As If, Backtrack.
12. Anchoring (VAK).
13. Anchoring Techniques (contextualized to the field of application).
14. Ability to shift consciousness to external or internal, as required by the moment's task.
15. Dissociation and Association.
18. Verbal and non-verbal elicitation of responses.
19. Accessing and building of resources.
21. Strategies; detection, elicitation, utilization, & installation.
22. Demonstration of behavioral flexibility.